This privacy statement is provided by Blackstone Building Contracts for the information of visitors (“you” or “your”) to its website. Blackstone Building Contracts Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This privacy statement explains how Blackstone Building Contracts uses the information collected about you and how you can instruct Blackstone Building Contracts if you prefer to limit the use of that information. In these terms, “third parties” means persons, firms or companies that are not subsidiary or associated or joint venture companies of Blackstone Building Contracts Limited. By placing an order on this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Who We Are
This website is controlled by Blackstone Building Contracts
Office address: Dovecote House, 1 Church Lane, Rearsby, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE7 4YE, United Kingdom
Telephone number: 01664 424228
INFORMATION GATHERED BY Blackstone Building Contracts
- When you request information or services on Blackstone Building Contracts’s web site(s), you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, address etc. Blackstone Building Contracts may also collect information about you from emails or letters that you send to Blackstone Building Contracts or from telephone calls with you.
- The information that you provide enables Blackstone Building Contracts to supply you with further information about Blackstone Building Contracts’s company, products, services. It also helps Blackstone Building Contracts to contact you if you have requested further information or logged an enquiry.
- Blackstone Building Contracts may on occasion, collect additional information from any offers that you may request through the website.
- Blackstone Building Contracts may also use collected information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage and its services and it may also provide such information to third parties. You cannot be personally identified by this information.
DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 Blackstone Building Contracts is not required to notify the Data Protection Commissioner about information that may be obtained about individuals.
Cookies are small amounts of information that we store on your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details, Blackstone Building Contracts’s system may issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow Blackstone Building Contracts to monitor website traffic and to personalise site content for you. A cookie will not allow a website operator to obtain information of a personal nature that will identify you to us, such as your name and address. Blackstone Building Contracts will only be aware of such information if you provide the information, or if you have set the preferences in your browser to provide this information automatically. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on the Blackstone Building Contracts site. You can withdraw you consent to the use of the cookie at any time.
DISTRIBUTION OF DATA
- Any information that is gathered from visitors to our website is used by us and possibly third parties unless you send us an email as mentioned in paragraph 12.
- If our business or any part of the business is sold or integrated with another business your data and information may be disclosed to our advisors and any prospective purchasers and their advisors and may be passed on to the new owners of the business or relevant part of the business who may use such data and information for the various purposes given in this privacy statement.
- By visiting Blackstone Building Contracts’s web site(s), you consent to the use of your information as set out in this privacy statement. Blackstone Building Contracts may change its privacy statement at any time. If Blackstone Building Contracts changes its privacy statement, it will post the changes on this website, so that you may be aware of the information it collects and how Blackstone Building Contracts uses it at all times. Blackstone Building Contracts will also contact you should it make any changes so that you may have the opportunity to object to the changes so far as they relate to your data and information.
- Owing to the global nature of the Internet infrastructure, there is a possibility that your information may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your information to us you consent to these transfers.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information will enable Blackstone Building Contracts to supply the goods you have requested. It will also enable Blackstone Building Contracts to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders. Blackstone Building Contracts will also use and analyse the information collected to administer, support, improve and develop our business.
Blackstone Building Contracts will not be held liable for any breach of security not caused by Blackstone Building Contracts’s negligence which results in loss to the consumer.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask Blackstone Building Contracts to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please write to Blackstone Building Contracts at the address in paragraph 1. Blackstone Building Contracts is entitled by law to charge a fee to meet its costs in providing you with details of the information it holds about you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The information you provide to Blackstone Building Contracts will be held on its computers in the UK and accessed by or given to its staff working within the UK. Those parties process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit card payments and provide support services on its behalf. Blackstone Building Contracts will only disclose this information to third parties for the purposes of validating your credit card.
- Unless required to do so by law, Blackstone Building Contracts will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to Blackstone Building Contracts without your consent.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
If you request Blackstone Building Contracts to remove your information from its databases or you wish Blackstone Building Contracts to amend or change the information held about you on its database, Blackstone Building Contracts will remove or amend any such information on your request. Such requests should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the address in paragraph 1 .
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
Blackstone Building Contracts employs security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Blackstone Building Contracts will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
CONTACT Blackstone Building Contracts
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, how Blackstone Building Contracts runs its website or your dealings with Blackstone Building Contracts, please send an email to email@example.com
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The terms of this privacy statement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.